Monday, February 06, 2006

Cats Rule! (Or: Like We Really Have a Choice)

THE TOP 10 REASONS
THAT I KNOW MY HOUSE
HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER
BY CATS


(10.) I sprinkle catnip on my salad instead of salt and pepper.

(9.) Small birds have a whole different meaning for me.

(8.) I scratch my chin and lick my moustache a lot.

(7.) I root for Tom instead of Jerry when I watch cartoons.

(6.) I sneak spoons of hair ball medication when no one is looking.

(5.) I growl at dogs when I'm out riding my bike.

(4.) I rub up against doorways a lot.

(3.) I never knew that curling up on the floor could be so comfortable.

(2.) I purr when I take that first sip of beer after work.

And the Number 1 reason that I know my house has been taken over by cats:

I'm sitting on the toilet one morning, look down and notice that there are fur tufts growing out of my toes.

No comments: